Dragon boat racing is a great stag party challenge and an excellent way to build some team spirit within your group. It’s not just about paddling your dragon boat along the River Shannon, you’ll need to work together as a team to beat the competition. Dragon boat racing dates back 2500 years from the Yangtze River in China when villagers would celebrate finishing the summer rice planting. Today dragon boat racing takes place all over the world. Come and enjoy the experience with your mates, no experience necessary, we’ll provide all the instruction you need. All you have to do is paddle with the rhythm of the beating drum.
- 1 x Night Self Catering Accommodation in 4* houses in the middle of Carrick-on-Shannon
- 1 x Complimentary Drink of your choice on arrival
- 1 x Dragon Boat Adventure on the river Shannon * Located in front of your accommodation
- 1 x Pub Grub with a pint or a bottle of beer * No booking time restrictions
- 1 x Entry and Reserved Area into the nightclub with a shot on arrival
- 1 x Late Check Out on Sunday * Excludes June, July, August and Bank Holiday Weekends